[Nfbmo] Aren't you glad?

Dick Morris dickmorris at netzero.net
Mon Mar 25 05:22:53 UTC 2013

Hey, Gene, I remember one year--late 90s, maybe?--that we had nine inches of
snow on a Monday before the state convention, and the snow was gone by the
weekend. Not sure whether it was a Springfield convention or not, but I do
remember the snow.

By the way, although it did snow a bit this morning, no snow accumulation in
NE Oklahoma. I know, I'm all heart...

Dick