[Nfbmo] Blushing about Exhibits

Gene Coulter escoulter at centurytel.net
Fri Mar 29 19:18:26 UTC 2013

I think I have it now, but I thought that the last time!
Table 1: State Affiliate Gift Card Wallet silent auction
Table 2: Springfield Chapter New Generation Victor Stream Raffle
Table 3: Columbia Chapter Wal-Mart raffle / Jefferson City Chapter
Table 4: Kansas City Chapter Rocky Mountain Chocolate / Parents Division
Hand Crafted Items and Soap
Table 5: Student Division/ Dog Guide Division
Table 6: Lewis and Clark Chapter Trail Mix
Subject to change. If we get an outside exhibitor tables 2 and 6 will be
combined.