[Nfbmo] Free Conference Service

Gary Wunder gwunder at earthlink.net
Tue May 7 02:11:40 UTC 2013

Several of you have wanted to try the free conference service we have used
for the membership calls. The base number is the same; you determine the
room number people will enter. The conference number is (712) 432-0180. One
person who has flat-rate long distance says he has been charged for these
calls; we have made many of them and have not, but watch your bill for
charges.

So, to reiterate, dial the number above and enter the room number you have
been given at the agreed time. Enjoy, and let me know how this works for
you.

Gary

Gary Wunder, President

gwunder at earthlink.net