[Nfbmo] the lighthouse situation

robynwallen at juno.com robynwallen at juno.com
Tue May 28 16:03:26 UTC 2013

You welcome Jim.  The sad fact is that in the past several years the Lightouse has thrown a lot of money toward organizations and programs so no one is going to help these workers.  In the past I have thought it was charitable work but now I see is more as a way to keep these groups happy.  I have it on good authority that this was planned long ao. Robyn

Never underestimate yourself.  You are a special person and there is no one quite like you.