[Nfbmo] the lighthouse situation

Gary Wunder gwunder at earthlink.net
Thu May 30 12:25:03 UTC 2013

Hi, Robyn. Can you elaborate on what the Lighthouse has been doing? Your
note suggests organizations have been bought off who might otherwise help
the workers, but who they were, how they were bought off, and what they
might do would be good to know. Whether you would care to share this on list
or off, I'd be glad to look into this further. I want blind people to have
jobs. I want charitable organizations to do what they have been setup to do.

Gary