[Nfbmo] Meeting protocol

DanFlasar at aol.com DanFlasar at aol.com
Sat Nov 9 19:33:36 UTC 2013

Randy,
     Sorry I couldn't make the meeting today - I've  been fighting a bad
cold all week while working 12 hour days working out the  bugs in the sound
system I've designed for a play that finally premiered  Thursday.  I just
passed out last night and finally came to an hour  ago.
     From the content of your very carefully worded  post, there seemed to
have been some fireworks this morning.  What went  down?
Dan

In a message dated 11/9/2013 12:34:20 P.M. Central Standard Time,