[Nfbmo] get well stephanie

Julie McGinnity kaybaycar at gmail.com
Tue Apr 22 02:41:01 UTC 2014

Hi all,

I spoke with Stephanie this evening, and it was great to catch up with
her.  I wish her my best always and will continue to keep her and
Ledgar in prayer.  She is doing well, and I'm sure she would
appreciate phone calls or cards.

--
Julie McG
National Association of Guide dog Users board member,  National