[Nfbmo] get well stephanie

cjcoulter at centurytel.net cjcoulter at centurytel.net
Tue Apr 22 15:59:28 UTC 2014

I am sad to say that I first learned about Stephanie on Saturday at our
chapter meeting. Stephanie I wish you a speedy recovery and hope the pain
goes away soon. When something happens to a person in our chapter we need to
let people know and then our chapter presidents or whoever gets the
information needs to be sure and let the rest of the chapter know. We need
to work on communication. I would rather be told something two or three
times than for people to assume I was already told abut something that
happened or an event that is coming up.
Carol Coulter