[Nfbmo] web site sessions

DanFlasar at aol.com DanFlasar at aol.com
Sun Aug 10 05:30:07 UTC 2014

Hi Gary,
   Can you provide a list of all those who are to be  attending Sunday's
conference call?  I assume I'm included.
Dan

In a message dated 8/9/2014 9:21:53 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
nfbmo at nfbnet.org writes:

Here is the  number for tomorrow night's website training (712)432-0180
access code  1774.

On Aug 9, 2014 8:22 PM, Bryan Schulz via Nfbmo  <nfbmo at nfbnet.org> wrote:

> hi,
>
> If I am  scheduled to hear the mo web training tomorrow night, i need to
know
>  before 7pm as it takes 90 minutes to return home.
> what is the  conference number and who is supposed to call??
> Bryan Schulz

Nfbmo:

http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfbmo_nfbnet.org/horchemg%40gary-springfield-mo.net
Nfbmo mailing  list