[Nfbmo] {Disarmed} Re: web site sessions

Horchem Gary horchemg at gary-springfield-mo.net
Sun Aug 10 13:21:19 UTC 2014

The following chapters/divisions have replied and said that they will be at tonight meeting:

Melissa Smith Jefferson City
Shelia Wright Government Affairs
Dan Flasar Lewis and Clark/Kansas City
Bryan Schulz St. Louis

Next Sunday August 17th,

Gene Coulter Columbia and those who have not replied yet.

>>> <DanFlasar at aol.com> 08/10/14 12:30 AM >>>

 Hi Gary,
    Can you provide a list of all those who are to be  attending Sunday's conference call?  I assume I'm included.
 Dan

  In a message dated 8/9/2014 9:21:53 P.M. Central Daylight Time,  nfbmo at nfbnet.org writes:
 Here is the    number for tomorrow night's website training (712)432-0180(712)432-0180 access code    1774.

On Aug 9, 2014 8:22 PM, Bryan Schulz via Nfbmo    <nfbmo at nfbnet.org> wrote:

> hi,
>
> If I am    scheduled to hear the mo web training tomorrow night, i need to know
>    before 7pm as it takes 90 minutes to return home.
> what is the    conference number and who is supposed to call??
> Bryan Schulz

Nfbmo mailing    list
Nfbmo at nfbnet.org