[Nfbmo] Have a business that decided to rip me off

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Fri Aug 15 18:45:58 UTC 2014

Jordan:

I would say three things here:

First, if all the NFB has is BS, then why are you here.

2.  Is it possible that you are angry with us because we didn't
automatically agree with you.  Gary is right, there is no way you can
prove your allegation, probably the best you can do is to not support
this establishment, and urge others not to do so.

and 3. Is it possible, that you gave them four ones instead of a five
and three ones -- and they were right?

Dave

E-Mail:  dandrews at visi.com or david.andrews at nfbnet.org