[Nfbmo] Naughty Email

Eugene S Coulter escoulter at centurytel.net
Wed Aug 13 03:19:08 UTC 2014

Greetings,
For the last three weeks I have been unable to send out Email due to updates and changes in my providers server. Just this evening they sent notification on how to resolve this condition. I received over 400 Emails in this time undoubtedly some I need to reply to. Added to this problem is that I was out of town for 10 days so they piled up without being read as I could receive but not send.
So, I am asking if anyone has sent an Email that needed a reply they resend their message. Meanwhile, I am working through my messages.
Thanks,
Gene