[Nfbmo] Romanian blind soloist uploaded

Nancy Lynn freespirit.stl at att.net
Sun Feb 2 21:03:00 UTC 2014

I got this from another list and thought you'd like it.
Hi all, I've gotten the youtube video, and highjacked it, and normalized it
because it was quite soft, but here is the romanian blind ten year old
singing my way from 1969 by frank sinatra, so to download, go to

http://audioldies.com/files/Alex_Pirvu_Frank_Sinatra_My_Way.mp3

or to stream it, go to

http://audioldies.com/files/Alex_Pirvu_Frank_Sinatra_My_Way.m3u

and I've shortened the title quite a bit, since I wanted everything to fit
on one line, but if you want the actual title, it is
Alex_Pirvu_e_nevazator_dar_are_o_voce_de_aur_Vezi_cum_a_interpretat_Frank_Sinatra_My_Way
so I hope you all enjoy this.
Marty