[Nfbmo] Jefferson City Legislative Seminar Fact Sheet

Shelia Wright sbwright95 at att.net
Thu Feb 6 20:13:26 UTC 2014

Hello Fellow Federationist

As our Legislative Seminar will be early next week, I want to be sure that
everyone has access to the fact sheet which addresses our legislative
priorities for the 2014 legislative session.

It would make excellent material for upcoming chapter meetings to spur
discussion and help strengthen our presentation on the issues. Even if your
chapter meeting is after the legislative seminar, the discussions among
ourselves will still be very relevant as phone calls and other follow-up
will still be necessary. Also, if you can't make it next week, know we will
miss you and hope you will let your representative and senators here for you
in support of the work we are doing.

Shelia Wright

First Vice President

Legislative Director and Governmental Affairs Chair

Email: sbwright95 at att.net <mailto:sbwright95 at att.net>

Phone: 816-741-6402