[Nfbmo] NFBMO.org Website Training

Horchem Gary horchemg at gary-springfield-mo.net
Sun Jan 12 18:35:14 UTC 2014

The website is ready for chapters/divisions to update their own sites. We would like to schedule a conference call training session by Febuary 1st each chapter needs to do the following:

1. Select a chapter webmaster only ONE person per chapter/division will get access.
2. The person must have a valid e-mail address.
3. once your account is created I must accsoate your current chapter/division website content to the proper webmaster.
3. You will get an e-mail containing account information.

Thank you.
Gary Horchem
NFBMO Webmaster