[Nfbmo] MOPOBC conference call!

Rosina Solano colemangirly at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 13 23:58:50 UTC 2014

Sorry for the long break folks, but we are back on track!!!

Join us this Sunday, January 19, 2014 at 8:00 pm.  We are going to talk about SUMMER PROGRAMS.  Find out how to get the most for your blind/VI child.  From advanced braille skills, accessible technology, orientation & mobility, and daily living skills.  Does your child want or need to learn better independence skills?  This is the place ...to ask questions away.  We will have 3 guest speakers on this call.  1st up Erik Guillory director of youth programs at Louisiana Center for the Blind.  He can answer all your executive questions.  2nd up Kyle Borah, Missouri's own MO Association of Blind Students, member.  Kyle went to a high school summer program in Louisiana and can tell you what a difference it made in his life, especially as he is now in college.  3rd up Roman Solano, another Missouri student that has gone to both a middle school as well as a high school program, both in Colorado and in Louisiana.  Between the 3 of these people they can surely
 answer all your questions and fears.

If you know anyone that might be interested or could benefit from this call, please forward this message on.

Send me a request via email to colemangirly at yahoo.com for call in number

Helping to change what it means to be blind!