[Nfbmo] Important Exhibit Tables at convention

Eugene S. Coulter escoulter at centurytel.net
Thu Jan 16 05:12:01 UTC 2014

If Chapters or Divisions need an exhibit table at State Convention you need to register for the table as soon as possible.  The hotel wants a listing of exhibitors 30 days prior to our event. I have no idea why this requirement but they insisted on it. So, I am asking that everyone notify me by completing the exhibit registration form and getting it to me by February 25. The form can be found on the Convention page of our web site (NFBMO.org). You can simply complete and attach it to an Email.
Also, if you know of anyone who should know  about our event  please let them know about it or provide me with their contact information ASAP. The fee for outside exhibitors or members conducting their own business is $30.00.
Space is limited.
Gene