[Nfbmo] Requesting help with gathering door prizes

Dacia Luck dacia.luck at gmail.com
Sat Jan 18 06:30:41 UTC 2014

Hello everyone,

Our 52nd Annual State convention is fast approaching and the Columbia
chapter is excited to welcome all of you for the convention.  As host
chapter, we have numerous tasks to complete to host the convention,
one of which is collecting door prizes, however, that is not our sole
focus.  I'm asking all chapters to please provide some door prizes as
well.  If you'd like to send them to our door prize chairman before
convention, feel free.  Send them to Steve Black,
4000 Bent Oak Dr. Columbia, MO 65203.  If you would like to bring them
to the convention, that's fine as well.

Thanks for all your help.  See you at convention.

Dacia