[Nfbmo] streaming

Bryan Schulz b.schulz at sbcglobal.net
Mon Mar 24 15:26:39 UTC 2014

hi,

For people who have difficulty processing multiple audio sources at the same
time, it would be nice if that was true but common sense does not prevail!

from the main nfb mo page, you should have to hit the
National Federation of the Blind of Missouri 52nd Annual Convention link and
then hit one more link that says something like listen to the 52nd annual
nfb of missouri convention instead of the stream auto starting.
Bryan Schulz