[Nfbmo] streaming

Eugene S. Coulter escoulter at centurytel.net
Mon Mar 24 16:23:02 UTC 2014

I agree.
Gene C.

-----Original Message-----
From: Bryan Schulz
Sent: Monday, March 24, 2014 10:26 AM
To: NFB of Missouri Mailing List
Subject: Re: [Nfbmo] streaming

hi,

For people who have difficulty processing multiple audio sources at the same
time, it would be nice if that was true but common sense does not prevail!

from the main nfb mo page, you should have to hit the
National Federation of the Blind of Missouri 52nd Annual Convention link and
then hit one more link that says something like listen to the 52nd annual
nfb of missouri convention instead of the stream auto starting.
Bryan Schulz