[Nfbmo] Fw: Voting as a Blind Person

DanFlasar at aol.com DanFlasar at aol.com
Wed Mar 26 19:03:30 UTC 2014

Given the specificity of the senate bill regarding exactly the   placement
of text and graphic objects on the paper ballot, it's strange that the
'accessble ballot marker' is completely  undefined.   It's good  your rep got
back to you but it does not specify what the 'ballot marker'  is.  I've
evaluated accessible voting systems of all kinds and haven't  heard of this one.
      BTW, I am as concerned about vote tampering  as anyone - but I'm not
convinced that paper ballots are superior in terms of  security.

Dan