[Nfbmo] Congratulations

Dacia Luck dacia.luck at gmail.com
Sun Oct 5 23:05:55 UTC 2014

Thank you to everyone who came and a very special thanks to my
committee and all the presenters.  I learned a great deal.  I think
one day isn't enough for Excel. lol (smile)  Honestly, though I would
definitely benefit from a seminar on Excel and maybe on some aspects
of Word, maybe more about formatting documents.

Dacia