[Nfbmo] An Important Blind Pension Letter

Marsha marcatony at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 7 17:50:05 UTC 2014

HI
  The strangest thing happened to me when I called to find out which program
I was on.  When I called, they said I had blind pension.  I then wrote an
E-Mail to ask why I hadn't gotten a letter about the changes to MoCare.
Within an hour, I got a phone call telling me I was on the blind assistance
so wouldn't get letters.  She said she would look into this.  What should I
do?  Just wait and see what happens?  Thanks.

Marsha