[Nfbmo] An Important Blind Pension Letter

Eugene S Coulter escoulter at centurytel.net
Tue Oct 7 20:20:20 UTC 2014

If you are indeed on Supplemental Aid to the Vlind you need not do
anything. Persons on SAB should already be on Part D Medicare as that has
been technically required for several years for persons who have been on
SSDI for at least two years.
I would tend to believe the phone call you received from DSS as a result of
the Email you sent  over the phone call you made. If you wanted to make sure
you can call back the toll free number again and perhaps ask if you are
still on  Supplemental Aid to the Blind? Putting the question that away may
result in the correct answer but no promises.
Gene