[Nfbmo] All you ever wanted to know about travel!

Julie McGinnity kaybaycar at gmail.com
Thu Oct 9 15:22:28 UTC 2014

Happy Thursday all,

Would you like to hear what GPS could offer you?  Are you curious
about working with a guide dog?  Do you enjoy hearing accomplished
blind people talk about their exciting adventures?  If yes, then you
must come to the travel seminar that will be held by the Missouri
Association of Guide Dog Users in Kansas City, Missouri.

The date is Saturday, October 25, and it will be from 10:00 AM until
4:00 PM.  We are looking forward to seeing many of you there!  If you
are coming, please RSVP to me either by email or phone.  Bring your
travel questions, and let's discuss what it looks like to travel
confidently as a blind person!

Julie McGinnity
President, Missouri Association of Guide Dog Users
Phone: (314)610-7740
Email: kaybaycar at gmail.com

--
Julie McGinnity
National Federation of the Blind performing arts division secretary,