[Nfbmo] All you ever wanted to know about travel!

Rita A Lynch ralynch1950 at embarqmail.com
Thu Oct 16 00:49:16 UTC 2014

Hi Julie,

We had our Chapter meeting last night and we discussed the Travel Seminar.
Gail will not be able to attend as she fell a week ago this past Monday and
broke her left wrist or arm below the elbow. She also fractured her jaw
bone. She had surgery on her arm yesterday.

I have another member, Rick Elgin, who is very interested in getting some
info about the Travel Seminar. His daughter is interested in the possibility
of getting a dog guide. Can you send us all the info you have about up to
date and where it will be held? Thanks!

I am copying Rick on this. Looking forward to hearing from you soon!

Rita