[Nfbmo] Don't miss the travel seminar this weekend!

Julie McGinnity kaybaycar at gmail.com
Thu Oct 23 18:49:27 UTC 2014

Good afternoon, my friends,

You won't want to miss the travel seminar taking place in Kansas City
this weekend!  There will be some great presentations, discussion, and
even a walk!  Of particular excitement to you may be the story from a
very special friend of ours, who recently graduated from the Colorado
Center for the Blind.  Guide dog users, we will discuss guide dog
advocacy, and for those of you interested in the magic of GPS, we will
be engaging in some exciting technical way-finding discoveries.

The seminar will take place at the Westport Library in Kansas City, at
118 Westport Road from 10:00 AM until 4:00 PM.  Lunch and breakfast
will be provided for only a five-dollar cost.  Looking forward to
seeing you there!

Julie McGinnity,
President, Missouri Association of Guide Dog Users

Email: kaybaycar at gmail.com
Phone: (314)610-7740

--
Julie McGinnity
National Federation of the Blind performing arts division secretary,