[Nfbmo] new update now available

DanFlasar at aol.com DanFlasar at aol.com
Tue Sep 23 02:40:32 UTC 2014

This is a  software version for the existing Victor Reader Stream devices.
None of  the devices, so far, have the hardware needed to provide Bluetooth
 capability.  We were all dismayed last year to discover that though
wireless capability was added to the new Stream, Bluetooth was not.
   Write to Humanware to ask them to include Bluetooth in  the next version
of the Stream.
Dan

In a message dated 9/22/2014 4:52:52 P.M. Central Daylight Time,