[Nfbmo] technology seminar October 4, 2014 in Columbia!

Dacia Luck dacia.luck at gmail.com
Tue Sep 23 19:43:17 UTC 2014

Hi everyone,

At a board of directors meeting earlier this year it was decided to
hold a technology seminar.  This seminar will take place October 4,
2014 in Columbia.  Attached you will find the agenda for the seminar.
I'm also copying and pasting a flyer about the seminar, please share
this with anyone you know, chapter presidents please share with
chapter members.  It is important that you RSVP by October 1 so I can
have an accurate count for lunch.

thanks,

Dacia

National Federation of the Blind of Missouri,

Technology Seminar

October 4, 2014 10:00-5:00

Boone Electric Cooperative Community Room 1413 Rangeline St., Columbia MO, 65201

A seminar covering several technology topics for blind people
including using screen readers with Windows 8.1, downloading books and
how to use the various players they can be played on, Microsoft Office
products, and navigating social media to name a few.  Lunch will be
provided.  Please RSVP to Dacia Cole (573) 289-2912 or
dacia.luck at gmail.com by October 1, 2014