[Nfbmo] A message about national convention.

Erin Joy Magoon erinjoy.magoon at gmail.com
Wed Apr 1 03:14:08 UTC 2015

Hi Everyone,

At the state convention we were talking about helping people get to
the national convention this year.  One of the suggestions was to rent
a bus for the trip.  So, I am sending out this e-mail to see how many
people are going to convention, of those who are going how many people
would be interested in riding a bus to get there, and how many people
would go if there was a bus to get there.

President Wunder is going to look into the cost of chartering a bus,
but he needs to know how many people are interested.  Therefore if you
are going to national convention could you please e-mail me and let me
know.  If you are going please also let me know if you are interested
in going by bus, or if you are going another way.  Also, if you would
go to national if you could ride on a bus could you e-mail me and let
me know that as well.  Please e-mail me by Friday, April 10, as
President Wunder needs to know soon.  Thank you very much.  If you
have any questions please feel free to contact me.  My e-mail address
is:

Erinjoy.magoon at gmail.com

--
Erin Magoon
Seeing Eye Graduate 2004, Guide Dogs of America Graduate 2013
erin.magoon at gmail.com
Cell Phone:
417-576-0037

President of the National Federation of the Blind of Missouri
Springfield Chapter
Corresponding Secretary for the National Federation of the Blind of Missouri
E-mail:
erinjoy.magoon at gmail.com