[Nfbmo] Schwans Campaign

Eugene S Coulter escoulter at centurytel.net
Sat Apr 4 19:20:49 UTC 2015

Shelia is right placing the order by phone is easy peezy.
Just have the list of items you’ve picked out  from Schwans.com and Place An Order - Call 1-855-870-7208, option #2. Make sure you have your campaign ID 18709 and fundraiser ID (optional) 46362.
 I did not order until today as my regular date is not until  this next Thursday. So far I know that Shelia Wright, Linda Magoon and myself have ordered. There maybe others who either remained anonymous or did not enter the fundraiser ID.
Campaigns that have a lot of orders in the first week earn up to five times as much as those that sit back and order leisurely. Part of the reason is that you have more opportunities to place a biweekly order before the first 45 days are up.
Gene