[Nfbmo] Fw: Schwan's Fundraiser

carol morgan cmcares at att.net
Fri Apr 3 02:59:42 UTC 2015

      On Thursday, April 2, 2015 9:15 PM, carol morgan <cmcares at att.net> wrote:

      On Wednesday, April 1, 2015 1:29 PM, carol morgan <cmcares at att.net> wrote:

 The fundraiser starts today. Here is the info you will need. Thanks for your support.Carol

      On Tuesday, March 31, 2015 10:07 PM, carol morgan <cmcares at att.net> wrote:

 Hello everyone,   I just wanted to remind you that the Schwan's fundraiser starts tomorrow April 1. I am sending this in case you forgot to pick up a card at State Convention. If I can help please don't hesitate to contact me. Please forward this to anyone I may have left out by accident.CarolNFB-MOWays and Means573 429-1625cmcares at att.net