[Nfbmo] Umbrellas

Debbie Wunder debbiewunder at charter.net
Tue Apr 7 16:52:24 UTC 2015

Hello Fred. Often I have appreciated having an umbrella while standing in
the rain waiting for a   cab, , bus, or individual ride. While sitting in
the sun, with fair skin, I have also appreciated having one. Never in my
life have I hurt anyone while using an umbrella. Also, we are not just
selling them to the blind, although I see  no reason not to. We need to be
able to fund our programs of the federation, so selling them to friends,
neighbors, church friends, co workers, etc...

JMO