[Nfbmo] Umbrellas

Julie McGinnity kaybaycar at gmail.com
Tue Apr 7 20:14:03 UTC 2015

I love my purple and white one!  I don't have trouble traveling with
one.  You think the umbrella is distorting sound, remove it from above
your head for a moment.  It does mean that we blind people don't have
a hand when using cane or dog plus umbrella...  But carrying them is
likely somewhat obnoxious for sighted people too.

You should buy one and discover for yourself!  They are lovely!

--
Julie McGinnity
National Federation of the Blind of Missouri second vice president,