[Nfbmo] {Spam?} Taking a flight or needing to get to into a federal facil...

DanFlasar at aol.com DanFlasar at aol.com
Mon Dec 28 19:00:52 UTC 2015

As I understand it - the objection is along Libertarian lines, and
possibly  rihgt-to-privacy concerns.  There have always been strong  sentiments
against a national identity card, but I've never understood the full
rationale.  I suspect that Missouri is dragging it's feet because of  current
opposition to Federal initiatives, but I'm not sure why Illinois would  be in the
same boat.

In a message dated 12/28/2015 11:59:05 A.M. Central Standard Time,