[Nfbmo] RSB-SRC Public Forum Thursday Evening, Feb 5

Shelia Wright sbwright95 at att.net
Tue Feb 3 23:46:47 UTC 2015

This flier was posted on this listserve several weeks ago. I am reposting it
here as it will occur on Thursday evening of this week. If you cannot come
in person, you can participate via conference call.

Shelia Wright

NFB Representative on the State Rehabilitation Council for the Blind

"Technology"

What technology is available to visually impaired or

blind Missourians?

Public Forum

Rehabilitation Services for the Blind and the State

Rehabilitation Council for the Blind

The RSB and SRC invite you to a Public Meeting. We would like to hear your

comments and concerns regarding the services we provide Missourians who

are blind and visually impaired. Please plan to attend. You may participate

via conference call by calling

1-877-820-7831

conference call pin number required 35666479#

97

Joplin Association for the Blind

311 S Schifferdecker Ave

Joplin, MO 64801

417-623-5721

To contact RSB or SRC please call (800) 592-6004

Business Meeting: Friday, Feb 6th, 201 8:00 am to 2:00 pm, Drury Inn, 3601
Range Line Rd,

Joplin, MO 64804. 417-781-8000

Conference call participants: after introductions the line will be muted for
about 30 minutes

while the guest speaker is talking. After which we will un-mute the line for
comments and ques-

tions.

Interpreters: will be available upon request, if you need an interpreter, if
you are deaf-blind, or

would like a copy of this announcement in your preferred medium, please
contact us at 1-800-

592-6004 prior to the meeting.

Comments: You may submit written comments to Cindy.Bitterman at dss.mo.gov or
by mailing

them to Cindy Bitterman, P.O. Box 2320, 615 Howerton Ct, Jefferson City MO
65102-2320.

264

265

266

267

February 5th 2015

6:00pm-8:00pm

Come and join us for as a guest speaker speaks about