[Nfbmo] Fw: last call

Bryan Schulz b.schulz at sbcglobal.net
Sat Feb 28 00:30:07 UTC 2015

hi,

I'm not blaming you, it's me remembering how they refused to provide
entertainment and got off by calling it relaxing conversation last time
around.
Labeling a machine doesn't have to be semi permanent dyno tape, it could be
as simple as a small piece of paper with the list brailled with a piece of
tape that would take five seconds to remove on sunday or an email message
stating the choices so the staff doesn't get asked 10,000 times what are the
choices.
Bryan Schulz