[Nfbmo] Calling All Resolutions!

Erin Joy Magoon erinjoy.magoon at gmail.com
Thu Jan 22 22:04:19 UTC 2015

Greetings fellow Federationists:

 It's that time of year again: the time when we all get together for a
 great weekend full of fun, fellowship, learning new things, being
 reminded of old things, and, of course, getting little if any sleep!
 Yep, you guessed it! It is time for our annual Convention!

 Along with all of the above, and I'm sure other things I am missing,
 it is also time for our resolutions. This is one of the times we can show
 Missouri who we are and what we stand for, a time when all of us
 can try to make a change that is important to us.

 How can you do this you ask?  Well, first you come up with an idea,
 and then you write it down and turn it into a resolution.  Second, you
 send the resolution to me, Erin Magoon, the 2015 Resolutions
 Chairperson.  Then, I take your resolution to the Resolutions committee at
 convention, we discuss it, with your input if you wish, and vote on
 it.  If it passes the committee, I read it to the general assembly, we
 vote on it, and if it passes, Voila! a resolution is born.

 If you need help writing a resolution, no problem! Send me what you
 would like, and I will work with you to turn it into a resolution.  If
 you have any questions, comments, or resolutions, please feel free to
 email, call, text or snail mail me at:

 Email:

erin.magoon at gmail.com

 Text or call me at:

417-576-0037

Snail Mail:

2835 S. Fort Ave. Apt. 1504, Springfield MO, 65807

 Let's make the policies of our organization, and let's make the future we
 want and are worthy of having as we assume our responsibilities in
this world we share with sighted folks.