[Nfbmo] Fw: KNFB Reader dropts to $49.99

Bryan Schulz b.schulz at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jan 29 03:39:52 UTC 2015

hi,
now this is more reasonable!
Bryan Schulz

----- Original Message -----
From: "David Cleveland" <davidtcleveland at gmail.com>
To: <viphone at googlegroups.com>
Sent: Wednesday, January 28, 2015 3:53 PM
Subject: KNFB Reader dropts to $49.99

According to Apple Vis the app is half price now.
http://www.applevis.com/apps/deals/ios-apps-dropped-price/knfbreader-currently-reduced-9999-4999

I haven't been able to verify this since I already own the app.  I can't see
the current price when searching for the app in the App Store.

DC

---
"VIPhone" group.
email to viphone+unsubscribe at googlegroups.com.