[Nfbmo] Information on the 508 refresh

Julie McGinnity kaybaycar at gmail.com
Tue Jun 2 17:43:02 UTC 2015

Good afternoon,

I hope all of you are enjoying the beginning of June!

I ran across this information at work and found it to be interesting.
If you are curious about the 508 refresh, these articles provide an
overview of the changes and even cover some of the more confusing
aspects of the proposed rules.  Or if you just want some light
reading...  :)  Enjoy.

Understanding the Refresh:
http://www.ssbbartgroup.com/blog/understanding-proposed-section-508-refresh-overview/

Understanding proposed changes:
http://www.ssbbartgroup.com/blog/understanding-proposed-section-508-refresh-proposed-changes/

Areas requiring clarification:
http://www.ssbbartgroup.com/blog/understanding-proposed-section-508-refresh-areas-requiring-clarification/

--
Julie McGinnity
National Federation of the Blind of Missouri second vice president,