[Nfbmo] Information on the 508 refresh

Gary Wunder gwunder at earthlink.net
Tue Jun 2 20:39:48 UTC 2015

Cool reading.

-----Original Message-----
From: Nfbmo [mailto:nfbmo-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Julie McGinnity
via Nfbmo
Sent: Tuesday, June 02, 2015 12:43 PM
To: NFB of Missouri Mailing List
Cc: Julie McGinnity
Subject: [Nfbmo] Information on the 508 refresh

Good afternoon,

I hope all of you are enjoying the beginning of June!

I ran across this information at work and found it to be interesting.
If you are curious about the 508 refresh, these articles provide an overview
of the changes and even cover some of the more confusing aspects of the
proposed rules.  Or if you just want some light reading...  :)  Enjoy.

Understanding the Refresh:
http://www.ssbbartgroup.com/blog/understanding-proposed-section-508-refresh-
overview/

Understanding proposed changes:
http://www.ssbbartgroup.com/blog/understanding-proposed-section-508-refresh-
proposed-changes/

Areas requiring clarification:

--
Julie McGinnity
National Federation of the Blind of Missouri second vice president, National