[Nfbmo] Collecting travel size toiletries at state convention

Brittany B bkbsmile at msn.com
Tue Mar 10 01:39:16 UTC 2015

The church I attend makes regular donations to one of the food pantries here in Columbia. This particular food pantry serves a population that includes a number of homeless individuals. They need toiletries (shampoo, conditioner, lotion, soap, etc.) However, they prefer travel sizes that are easier to carry in a backpack or duffle bag.
During this year's state convention, I will be collecting these travel size toiletries to donate to the food pantry. I am mostly asking for donations of the ones the hotel provides, but other donations would be appreciated as well. Thank you!