[Nfbmo] Draft Agenda

Gary Wunder gwunder at earthlink.net
Wed Mar 18 13:51:01 UTC 2015

I think most of our folks who read this in print have complained when we've
made it only fourteen point. Since I am still updating it, people who have
opinions about the font should let me know. Personally I think that it is
more important to get something that a person can easily read than to try to
trim the pages, but I am not a large print user and am open to what others
think. Please let me know quickly.