[Nfbmo] I have extra hotel room for convention

Eugene S Coulter escoulter at centurytel.net
Wed Mar 18 16:29:01 UTC 2015

There are absolutely no rooms  at the hotel so I reserved an extra hotel room in case we had a last minute guest from out of state. If anyone still needs a hotel room call me at 573-474-3226 and we can get it transferred to your name. I will ask for your payment information to guarantee the room. The reservation is for Friday and Saturday nights. If I do not hear anything by 6:00 pm Monday the 23rd I will cancel the room.
Deadline for online regular registration remains  6:00 pm March 20.
Gene