[Nfbmo] Agenda

Gary Wunder gwunder at earthlink.net
Thu Mar 19 19:26:37 UTC 2015

Okay, folks. I think this is the real deal, but I am giving you one last
chance to tell me what must be changed before we print and emboss this
beast. I do appreciate all the looking and your thoughtful comments. I hope
I have addressed each of them. If not, write me again, but, as Radar said to
his mother on M.A.S.H., "I am writing this slow because I know you don't
read very fast." Please show me the same kind of love he did her.

Warmly,

Gary

Gary Wunder, President