[Nfbmo] Last call For lunches

Eugene S Coulter escoulter at centurytel.net
Thu Mar 19 17:37:08 UTC 2015

IF you want Friday or Saturday lunch at state convention you must purchase them online by 6:00 pm on Friday March 20. WE WILL NOT BE SELLING THESE MEALS AT CONVENTION! Both are basically sold out but we should be able to accommodate you if you pay now.
As for banquet tickets and prayer breakfast there will be a limited number of each available at the registration table but I will not promise that we will not sell out.
A word of caution the online form will automatically shut down at 6:00 pm on Friday so you will need to complete the entire process by then.
Gene