[Nfbmo] {Disarmed} Your Fundraising Campaign starts in 3 days!

Eugene S Coulter escoulter at centurytel.net
Sun Mar 29 22:46:27 UTC 2015

Schwan'sHey Federationists!

            Your Fundraising Campaign starts in 3 days!

           Build your team now! Your campaign starts on April 1st, 2015!
            Hi Eugene,

            Our most important tip for successful fundraising is to recruit friends and family to help you fundraise! Fundraisers can be parents, teachers, volunteers, staff or members of your organization, and more. Our research shows that each fundraiser raises approximately $100! The more fundraisers, the better the results.

                  Invite Fundraisers Now

            Thanks!
            SCHWAN'S CARES™
            https://www.schwans-cares.com/

                       About ►  FAQs ►  Contact Us ►

            Stay Connected

           ©2015 Schwan's Home Service, Inc. All rights reserved.

            SCHWAN'S CARES™ is a trademark of Schwan's IP, LLC.
            115 West College Drive, Marshall, MN 56258. 1-855-870-7208.

            Privacy Policy