[Nfbmo] State convention past and future

Eugene S Coulter escoulter at centurytel.net
Mon Mar 30 02:10:02 UTC 2015

If anyone has constructive feedback regarding this year’s convention facilities please make me aware of your concerns.
Also,at the May board meeting I will request  authorization to seek bids for the 2017 convention

In normal rotation that would be Kansas City. However, I am not assuming that they are only possibility. For example, our Show Me Chapter or  South Central Chapter may wish to host. Or, maybe those two chapters would want to cohost  perhaps in Rolla. Of course, Show Me could host anywhere in the state. I write this now to give folks a chance to think about things and the feasibility of  any such hosting.
I just do not want to assume  that we have a closed loop of 5 chapters.
Gene