[Nfbmo] State convention past and future

Gary Wunder gwunder at earthlink.net
Mon Mar 30 16:08:25 UTC 2015

I got a survey from the Sheraton and completed it. I liked the staff; there weren't enough of them. They did not get me in a room with a king size bed, nor did they get Erin Magoon in a room with two beds. This we were able to work out, and they were good about it.

I think that they were very shortstaffed when it came to housekeeping and that the wait staff at the restaurant was really overworked. I didn't find one disagreeable staff member, but I did find myself feeling sorry for them.

I found my room comfortable, but I thought the closet was very small given places I usually stay. I was placed in a handicapped accessible room, and it was impossible to take a shower without getting water outside the shower area.

I was uncertain when it came to the question about whether or not I would recommend them.