[Nfbmo] State convention past and future

Melissa Smith mdsmith25 at ktis.net
Mon Mar 30 23:15:28 UTC 2015

I liked the layout of the hotel and the agenda. The sound system was
good. It did seem like the hotel was a little understaffed, and I felt
that the rooms and closets were small. All though the hotel seemed
understaffed, the staff was friendly and helpful. Gene Coulter and the
Lewis and Clark chapter did a good job with organizing and hosting the
convention. I have some thoughts on the election, but I'll have to write
them later.
Melissa Smith
Skype: saddlebred26
Twitter: @saddlebred26 <http://www.twitter.com/saddlebred26>